Define Yourself.

In a world where technology is the essence of communication, a simple letter is a classy and sophisticated way to communicate with family, friends, and loved ones. Whether you are looking to show gratitude, or just say hello, Uptown Stationery has fashioned an array of classy cards to be used for any occasion.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

Just today, I got an email from my roommate about a neat idea for New
Years. I wanted to share it with everyone because I think it is
wonderful, and maybe it will inspire others to participate as well!
It is called The Birthday Project.

The idea originated from a woman, who on her 38th birthday did 38
random acts of kindness (RAOK). Her story and her random acts of
kindness can be found below.

http://mixmingleglow.com/blog/?p=1358

Do you have an idea for a RAOK? Post it below! I would love to hear
your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment